msg larsholmjespersen[a]gmail.com if interested, or go to fozzypokermods.com

lørdag den 9. januar 2010

Preem Theme, and Shorpy Deck released!

Preem Theme is at $20, while the Shorpy Deck costs $10.

Both will be up on fozzypokermods.com in a short while, until then simply write to my email (top of the page), if you are interested and can't wait.

http://peecee.dk/uploads/092009/verdon.jpg

http://peecee.dk/uploads/092009/verdon.jpg











The Preem theme modifies everything, except the cardfronts of course. This is by far my biggest mod, in terms of everything. I literally spent about two months on it, and I am very satiesfied, even though I derailed slightly from my initial thought on how detailed it should be. However I'm sure even 12-tablers who might find the Skyline backgrounds too much, will find the 8 shades of different dark colors for both views pleasent.

As you can see, the Shorpy Deck has two versions, both ofcourse included.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar